Hi Pablo,

thanks :) I will try Hermes.

Basic scenario is adding/removing metalinks to a lot of a methods in an
iot app:

1- If the add/remove occurs a lot of time, then there is a slowdown due
to recompilation of methods. As this is a remote app, i want to try
recompiling all methods locally then upload them. I will also try with
Hermes.

2- If metalinks are put inside a loop that is running, for now i
understand i cannot update the method unless i replace it on the stack.
Experimenting that is somewhere in my todolist, but i'm taking any
advice ;) Maybe that is not really possible.

Steven.