On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 11:28 AM, Stephane Ducasse <stepharo.s...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Did you check
>
> http://get.pharo.org
>
> because we keep everything.

Apologies for not having stated my question more precisely. Indeed, I
started from get.pharo.org, but the zeroconf script did not guess right.
The app it downloaded crashes at startup. Then I saw the *long* list of
versions available and had no idea where to begin. So my real question is:

Does anyone know which among the many VMs available on  http://get.pharo.org
would work on a MacOs Powerbook Pro running 10.6.9? It was the latest 32
bit only machine Apple made, based on the Intel Core Duo (NOT the Intel
Core 2 Duo that came out a few months later).

Thanks,

Stefano

> stef
>
> On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 4:30 AM, stefano franchi
> <stefano.fran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am trying to find a version of Pharo that would run on an old Mac
> > Powerbook that cannot be upgraded past 10.6.8, but I 'm having no luck.
> >
> > Any suggestions on what I should download?
> >

> > Cheers,
> >
> > Stefano
> > --
> > Stefano Franchi