On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 8:02 AM, Ben Coman <b...@openinworld.com> wrote:

> thx for looking into this.  half way there ;)
> do you have the Pharo build numbers that match these Nautilus versions?

I don't. PharoLauncher didn't work for me, when I try to launch an image I
get an exception "MessageNotUnderstood: MacProcess>>waitForCommand:". So I
just downloaded images from get.pharo.org and then used Monticello to
identify the Nautilus packages versions and bisected in a 6.0 image until I
found the version that introduced the bug. Do you need the build numbers? I
suppose I can get the builds from
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/ ?

cheers,
Siemen