p.3
simpliciyty -> simplicity

p.4
we will have the define their semantics.
-> to define ? I am not sure I understand the sentence

p.10
and may converted on the fly
-> and maybe ? I am not sure I understand the sentence

At the beginning I started to read and understood nothing, then I read a 24
slides lecture on lisp lists [1], then I restarted to read and understood
One of my main problem was that what cdr does is explained p.7, while cdr
is used p.3 for the first time and multiple times before p.7. But maybe you
expect the reader to know scheme already.

[1] https://perso.liris.cnrs.fr/nathalie.guin/LIF3/Cours/Cours3-Listes.pdf
  (first result on google for me)

--
Clément Béra