        https://youtu.be/A9H8jsSnBKM

> Another question, is there a tutorial on Iceberg?

For the updated UI not yet. From the “how do I commit a PR to Pharo”
perspective, I will do next week:
        -> an update to the description on the website how to commit to PR
        -> Do a short video of how to do contribute to Paro7 (as a replacement
of the video tutorial I did).

        Marcus