We know where we go (we have a roadmap) and this is always the same
and we are getting there. Tell me one smalltalk that is bootstrapped.
And only bad OOP programmers count number of classes!!!!
Now I will not reply to provocation. So I just trashed this thread
because it goes nowhere.
Sorry constructivism criticisms from people that already commited and
helped is something positive.
But in this thread I only read in inverse and I will let you with it
and keep my good energy for it .

Stef