Hi,

It would if we would be able to know that there is no search possible within a
context.

In your case, an .st file is a FileReference, and this class defines several
searches (for example for files in a folder). Thus we cannot guarantee
statically that no search is possible, so we chose to allow you to always dive
in.

But, this is the behavior of the generic Spotter. In your case you want a more
restricted behavior (simple list, no dive in), and this is certainly
legitimate, and it would be ideal to support it.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com