Hey!

I look into using Taskit for a new development and wondered about some
features. What is the right upstream repository? What are the goals to get
builds greens? I wondered if somebody thought of remote task execution?

What I am missing is handling for overload. E.g. before queuing too many tasks
I would prefer an exception to be raised (or the task blocking/slowing down).
Signalling an exception is probably more reasonable as one task could queue
another task (while >>#value is being executed...). What are the plans here? I
can mitigate by always using futures and using >>#waitForCompletion:..

Are there ideas how to add remote task scheduling? Maybe use Seamless for it?
Have workers connect to the scheduler? Other ideas? Who would have time to
review an approach and the code?

cheers
        holger