I am facing a problem with the new SessionManager>>#snapshot:andQuit: code. I
have had plenty Pharo70 images that didn't restore anymore as the code is
waiting for the "wait" semaphore. For sure it is something my code is doing but
could anyone think of ways to make it more robust and handle failures more
gracefully? My main concerns are:

* When the failure becomes noticeable it is too late. :(
* It fails silently. Maybe WorkingSession>>#runStartup: shouldn't rely on the
UIManager doing the right thing (before the UI was fully initialized?)
* Debugging is hard, there is no indication of why it broke, and getting to the
situation of breakage takes a bit of time (installing the baseline..).

holger