ah! thanks!

On May 3, 2018 at 5:06:18 PM, Alejandro Infante (alejandroinfant...@gmail.com)
wrote:

Hi Sergio,

You have to add a method to the class side with a pragma. In my case, I wanted
to set the instance variable “questionReferences” to transient.

myClass class>>mongoQuestionReferences
<mongoDescription>
^VOTransientDescription new
attributeName: 'questionReferences';
yourself

Cheers!
Alejandro

On Apr 30, 2018, at 3:21 PM, sergio ruiz <sergio....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, all..

I have an instance variable that I don’t want to save as part of the full
project. I was wondering how to set this up.

The documentation says:
Lastly, attributes can be excluded from storage (and hence retrieval) by re-
turning a VOMongoTransientDescription instance as the attribute descrip- tor.

But I am not sure how to set this up in my class.

thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.codeandmusic.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

----