Hi,

Just want to point that I did some work late 2017 on UDP sockets including
multicast and broadcast.
The package named 'NetworkExtras' is part of the ReusableBricks repo of my team.
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~CAR/ReusableBricks
It has some dependencies on other packages.

I tested it in Pharo 6, but not 7.

Noury
PS. Since I can't keep up with the mailing-list traffic, don't forget to keep
me in CC so I can react