Hmmm - I don’t think I’ve fully understood the instructions. If I already have
a project in filetree git format - does creating the .properties file work?
What do I do to convert it to tonel format? I think I’ve noticed a few
announcements where people have said they’ve moved to the new tonel format - so
how did they do it?

I tried using git on the command line to add .properties file there - but not
sure it did anything?

Tim