Hi,

some Windows users are repeatedly running into Pharo failing to load Cairo
library on Windows (see stack screenshot at the bottom).

The problem is that I have no idea how to even start debugging this.

Is there some documentation on how Pharo loads libraries via FFI on Windows
that I can start digging into?

Note that the library is definitely present, as this happens only
occasionally -- it can be fixed by restarting PC. But I cannot reasonably
ask users to restart just because Pharo decided it doesn't feel like

Any pointers / docs / ideas appreciated.

Thanks,
Peter