Guille - the text reads very well, I’ll try and look at the videos later. I
just submitted a PR to pharo to try and get the contributions text pointing to
the “newer way” so that people don’t get off track (like we did earlier this
week).

(Aside: Its quite nice having these docs in GitHub as does make it easier to
propose fixes that people can review and accept/comment on).

Presumably those how to contribute docs should then also link to the below, so
you also realise how you can help with Iceberg as well? And possibly those
videos might also be helpful on the more generic - how to contribute to pharo
(in general).

By the way - this video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0IgIT2s6Js&feature=youtu.be
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0IgIT2s6Js&feature=youtu.be> has a very low
quality compare to the others. I think maybe a setting was wrong when it was
uploaded?

Tim