Hi Francisco,

I now get your problem.
You tried to run a Pharo 6.1 32-bits image that requires a 32-bit VM on a
64-bit system. It is doable but to do that, you first need to install 32-bit
libraries required by Pharo VM.
If you do not want to do that, you could simply try to use a 64-bit version of
Pharo 6.1.

Next Pharo Launcher version will come with a more detailed information on
images (32 or 64 bits). I will also try to add a warning when trying to run a
32-bit image on a 64-bit system.
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-launcher/issues/112

Regards,
Christophe