Tim and Ben,

Thanks for your help. Sorry for not being clear. When I said "I just can't get
keyboard shortcuts to work on Mac," what I should have said is "I just can't
get Pharo-specific shortcuts to work on the Macintosh implementation of Pharo"
(6.1 is what I'm using BTW).

Maybe I should have said "keymap shortcuts"? I'm talking about things like
Meta+Shift+f for 'find class', and Meta+x, Meta+m for 'remove method'.

I've looked for what the definition of Meta is for Mac OS. All I can find is
meta-click is Shift+Option+click, but that doesn't seem to work. Option + <many
keys> gives "special characters" like ∂, ß, and œ.

I hope that now you can simply say, "Oh, of course, what you need to do is…".
Thanks!