Hi,

If Moz2D is installed, the fonts should work fine.

Can you please try the installation again? And if it does not work, please let
me know if in
        Settings Browser / Appearance / Bloc / Preferable Sparta renderering
backend
you see Moz2D or not.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Every now and then stop and ask yourself if the war you're fighting is the
right one."