> Do you have enough balls to call out Steph for his obviously wrong decision

That’s a bit provocative - I think the launcher is pretty good, and helps
ensure people get correct versions of things as well as feel more comfortable
checking out newer Pharo’s (like 7) or other projects. I’ll admit I've blown
hot and cold on it over the last few years - but I’ve come back to it, as it is
a nice tool - we just need to rally around and fix it on Windows - and ideally
ensure its got some tests to show if its broken.

Possibly we could make the download page a bit clearer? But that’s a simple Bug
report.

I actually admire the drive to push things on - and now is the time to rally
around together as we’ve had a lot of changes that need stabilising so that
exciting things like documenter can hit main stream as well.

Tim