Thinking about this more - why doesn’t Calypso appear in iceberg as a separate
project alongside iceberg and Pharo?

That’s what’s confusing? And how did it get loaded from it’s git project
without it appearing?

Which all makes me think there might need to be an iceberg setting - show/hide
system projects so they don’t get in the way of your own projects.

But then if you accidentally save a method in a system class - how are we going
to spit it and know?

I hate getting burned when you thought you were on a roll

Tim

Sent from my iPhone