Hi Norbert,

Sadly, I’m late on this project.
I recently did a model refactoring to Cargo to focus on most wanted features:
- git support
- loadable project (and dependencies) without having a cargo package
repository, i.e. only loading code from git repositories
- metacello support : let Cargo use Metacello to load configurations /
baselines when no cargo description is available.

I will start very soon to test this new model with Pharo Launcher. If
everything is fine, then I hope to integrate Cargo into Pharo 7 so that people
can start to play with it and give feedback.
By talking to other people, it looked that Cargo alone, without a compatibility
layer with Metacello would be hard to use.

Cheers,
Christophe