Thanks for the release!

Just a note regarding the Windows installer. I managed to crash and corrupt
my Pharo Launcher (probably unrelated to PL.. I normally modify
PharoLauncher to fit me better), so I wanted to reinstall it. As far as I
can tell, the options "Modify" and "Repair" installation didn't do anything.
I had to uninstall and install it again, but the uninstall option was
incomplete, it left some content of the PharoLauncher folder in place
(namely pharo-local, crash.dmp, stderr, stdout, and I think some more). So
I guess an uninstall should also clean up?

Thanks!

Peter