Hi - in Calypso in Pharo 7, there is a neat concept of method changes that are
yet saved (and the top right of the editor has the normal orange smudge
indicator).

I like the idea (which lets you naviaged elsewhere to check something before
making your change) - however if you want to revert that change and just go
back to the original source - how do you do this?

There is a little X indicator in the status bar - but that seems to do nothing
(?).

Do you have to use the versions menu and pick revert? But then when I do that -
I see a Red smudge on the text pane now, and the method source hasn’t reverted?
So I’m a bit confused what you are supposed to do? The closes I can get to - is
closing the tab in the browser and then reclick on the method in question - but
I’m wondering if I’m missing an obvious alternative?

Tim