When we get confirmation of success - we need to make sure this gets applied to
both zeroconf and official downloads.

Anything we can do to simplify and make it robust is gratefully appreciated as
there is nothing worse than falling at the lunch hurdle.

It’s cool to see so many clever minds on this.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone