Hi Hernán,

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 7:57 PM Hernán Morales Durand <
hernan.mora...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder if anyone could help here. I am installing a BaselineOf in
> Pharo 6.1 (Windows)

Unfortunately this version of Iceberg is too old... I'd go with what
Esteban describes and try to see if upgrading gives you a better experience.
I know we have a couple of users of latest Iceberg on windows and it seems
to work well.

> using a script like the following:
>
> Iceberg
>     enableMetacelloIntegration: true;
>     remoteTypeSelector: #httpsUrl.
> Metacello new
>     baseline: 'MyProject';
>     repository: 'github://user/repo/src';
>     load.
>
> Unfortunately the repository is private and I cannot share the URL.
> When I open the Iceberg UI all downloaded packages has "Local
> repository missing" (see screenshots).
>
> To fix this currently I assign manually the local directory (assuming
> they were correctly downloaded).

You mean that they do not download/clone?
Maybe there is a problem with authentication or even network?

It's difficult to see without a way to reproduce it...

> Also I tried adding repository information in the #baseline: method
>
> baseline: spec
>     <baseline>
>     spec
>         baseline: 'MyProject'
>         with: [ spec repository: 'github://user/repo' ].

I wonder why in the Metacello expression above you put the */src* and not
here.
Is that ok?

> Any idea how could I debug this?

Well, first things first, even if you expose a bug in this version, chances
are that same bug does not exist in latest iceberg.
So maybe it does not make sense to try to fix it.

In any case, you should try to rule out problems in a one by one basis.
1. Check first if this is a basic iceberg problem (for example cloning).
Are you able to clone your project through iceberg? Without using a
metacello expression?
2. Check what happens if you disable metacello integration and try your
metacello expression again. Does it load the code?

Guille