On 11 July 2018 at 18:19, Hilaire <hila...@drgeo.eu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A Windows user reported to me difficulty to start Dr. Geo.
>
> Although I had success to run it in a Windows system, I will be glad if
> some of you would mind testing it on their windows system, and report to
> me success or failure along the used Windows system.

On Windows 10...
when I doubleclick "DrGeo.bat" I get a message...
    Windows protected your PC. Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an
    unrecognised app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk.

and after clicking "More Info"
    Application: DrGeo.bat
    Publisher: Unknown publisher

and I could click "Run anyway"
after which DrGeo opened fine, and I could "Open a sketch" > "Examples", etc...

cheers -ben