Not sure if this is already fixed in P7, but in P6 sometimes the catalog
would not load properly... so one has to close pharo and open it again...
probably not the best experience for non-pharo user.

Also, if your user is using linux, they also need to have libcairo(i386)
installed, otherwise Roassal will not work.

Peter