Hi,

Has any work been done of this? If not, could someone point me in the right
direction to start it, perhaps with a list of what is already known about
the issue? I'd be willing to look at both MacOS and Windows HiDPI rendering
at the same time.

Presumably the 64 bit MacOS build is Cocoa based, so that would be the right
starting point?

Although I have decades of experience of the above platforms, I'm a relative
novice with the Smalltalk libraries - so any hints as to how the rendering
process currently hangs together (and how much is Smalltalk vs native
rendering) would be really helpful.

Regards,
Andy.