Hi,

I don't remember to be annoyed by the loading time of GToolkit.
Regarding DrGeo it is installed from Tonel file format repository (which
is local too), and it is usually very fast. Oh! But P6.1 may not be up
to the task with Tonel? I don't remember clearly all the reason why I
skipped P6 (the canvas bug but may be something else)

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu