Hi Vincent,

Thanks for taking the time to answer. Yes, I have the same error every time.

I tried with the latest stable Squeak VM. However, I get an error „External
module not found“ for libgit2.dll.

I am afraid I cannot provide the image because the data it contains is
sensitive.

I will look into Epicea next.

Cheers,
Bernhard