Thanks Andrei!

 I tried:

 browser transmit
to: #Example port: #selection;
transformed: [ Abort ].

using also #strongSelection and #rawSelection,but I missed #
fromOutsideEntityPort   :)

So, I have two additional questions: When #selection: and #strongSelection:
can be used ?

Also, what is the difference among selection strongSelection and
rawSelection  ports ? I saw some transmission example
using #strongSelection port, and some discussion in the mailing list where
#rawSelection port is mentioned.

Thanks