nice , good to know that is already a feature in another smalltalk
implementation. I decided finally to go against the idea of new sytax or
the heavy usage of Array symbols. Instead I will be using standard 100%
Pharo syntax. Fortunately Smalltalk syntax is so minimal that allows me to
do this without hitting my head against a wall. I have already a prototype
working for simple variable declarations with static types and slowly but
steadily moving forward to the rest of the C syntax. Looks like the ship
has left the port :D