From: Vitor Medina Cruz <vitormc...@gmail.com>
Sent: woensdag 14 november 2018 14:35
To: Any question about pharo is welcome <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org>
Cc: Pharo Development List <pharo-...@lists.pharo.org>
Subject: Re: [Pharo-users] [Pharo-dev] [ANN] Pharo v7.0.0-rc1 released!

Got instant red crossed welcome window on windows 7 64bits with the Pharo 7 64
bits: "Error: Instances of SourceFileArray are not indexable". I will try on a
windows 10 version later.
32bits version open up ok, will see how it behaves.
regards,
Vitor.

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 6:43 AM Tudor Girba
<tu...@tudorgirba.com<mailto:tu...@tudorgirba.com>> wrote:
Excellent!

Doru

--
www.feenk.com<http://www.feenk.com>

"Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."