Hi Richard,

So the $$$$ that we gave you is now “lost"? Perhaps people didn’t understand
what you expected from us other than money. What else is needed to make your
project a success? We are supposed to “code the competition” as well? Anything
else?

Is this practice of insulting people (“Doesn’t anyone care about promoting
Pharo?”) supposed to be motivating? Is it a demonstration of you expertise at
marketing? Does it build confidence about how the Smalltalk community will be
perceived by the new arrivals?

I’ve appreciated your blog posts and your passion, but I’m put off by this
approach.

James

P.S. I realize that I’m probably doing what I’m criticizing in you—throwing out
negative comments from behind a keyboard to score points when I might not be so
harsh in person.