Hi, I'm trying to run Aida/Web on Pharo 5.0, 6.1 and 7.0 with no luck. After
package inclusion with Catalog Browser, the initialisation with

SwazooAida demoStart

wasn't working, since Timestamp was not present. After I "faked" it with
DateAndTime, the web server is running, but if I visit the initial web
address http://localhost:8888/, I get his error:

WebSecurityManager class>>hashPassword: (SecureHashAlgorithm is Undeclared).

Before I continue with exploration & debugging, I'd like to know how far
from a working and stable team is Aida & latest Pharo (if somebody knows, of
course). I'm a beginner with Smalltalk and Aida seems to be very nice
framework, however there are other options as well, without any challenges
for a newbie :-)

Thanks, Tomaz