I get this problem when trying to install a package (VoyageMongo) thru
Catalog Browser

Pharo 7.0.0rc1 on Win 10 32 bit fresh image->Catalogue Browser
    Select VoyageMongo -><right click>-> install stable version

why does the installation just abort with the message:
<http://forum.world.st/file/t368721/CatalogBrowserVoyageMongoDies01.jpg>
should it not come up a debugger walk back or at least with more
information.

Iceberg status is:
<http://forum.world.st/file/t368721/Iceberg01.jpg>

Ben Coman wrote
> On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 at 01:48, Sanjay Minni via Pharo-users <

> pharo-users@.pharo

>> wrote:
>
>> How to add new github repositories in Monticello (Browser) in Pharo 7
>> (e.g to include the repository for Voyage)
>>
>> Monticello browser does show github repositories - how to edit / add new
>> ones ?
>>

> Please try Iceberg.  Your feedback as a fresh Iceberg user would be
> useful.
> Sorry I don't have any links handy, but it would be interesting to see
> what
> you can work out intuitively.
>
> One thing though, if you are using Windows you'll need to "Use custom SSH
> keys..."
> (if you are using ssh based protocol)
>
> cheers -ben

-----