I can download the file and shorten the name but the issue is it seems that
the process stops and remaining files and not downloaded, how to get around
that ?

to elaborate - only the first 7 files of this folder is copied/downloaded
into pharo-local/...

https://github.com/pharo-contributions/Cryptography/tree/master/source/Cryptography-MSCerts.package/Win32FFICertificateStore.class/instance

Ben Coman wrote

-----