On 26/11/2018 21:47, Cyril Ferlicot D. wrote:

> There is also a recent guide here:
> https://github.com/pharo-tips-and-tricks/pharo-tips-and-tricks/blob/master/General/Baselines.md
>
> I don't know if it is more beginner friendly. Feedback is welcome.

I did the ultimate test: I wrote my own Baseline using nothing but the
information from that document. It worked the first time I loaded it
into a new image!

The main open question left by the guide is how to find the URLs to your
dependencies. For packages from GitHub that is not too difficult, as the
packages' installation instructions provide the URL. But it took me a
while to figure out the URL for XMLParser, which I had installed via the
Catalog Browser. In the end I searched for XMLParser on the Web site of
smalltalkhub, where I found the URL.

Konrad.