> On 15 Dec 2018, at 12:51, Cédrick Béler <cdric...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I was looking for iOS geolocalization app on GitHub and found Overland from
> Aaron Parecki.
> https://github.com/aaronpk?tab=repositories
>
> Cool app that can send straight to a Pharo image gps points. So perfect as a
> basis to build a cool tool for my students and research projects...
> <PastedGraphic-9.png>
>
> What was even more interesting is that exploring Aaron web site, I realized
> the guy store his digital life I an private manner like I would love for
> years...
> https://aaronparecki.com/gps/
> https://aaronparecki.com/ate
> https://aaronparecki.com/drank
>
> <_iMac5K- 2018-12-15 à 12.47.32.png>
>
> I then found several tools I find cool and that I would like to port
> eventually (it’s in PHP right now) to build a life logger.
>
> I learned in the process about micropub which seems to be a good tool to post
> with a little semantic to a server (micro format based).
> https://micropub.net/draft/
> https://indieweb.org/Micropub
>
> *** Do people know if we have implementations out there of the
> micropub/microformat tools ?

Not that I know of, but I quickly skimmed the spec above and as far as I can
see, all the building blocks are there in Pharo (Zinc,NeoJSON). Should make for
a nice and useful project.

> *** Do you find them interesting ? Who would be interested eventually to help
> me port such kind of librairies (from there mostly https://indieweb.org/p3k) ?
> http://atlas.p3k.io
> https://github.com/aaronpk/Quill
> https://quill.p3k.io/docs/note
> https://indieweb.org/XRay

I do find this interesting, though I won't be taking on more public projects.
But you can always ask me questions here.