Hello,

I am wanting to subscribe to a perpetual stream of JSON data in my app. I have failed to find an example which helps me understand how to do so. It may be there but I have not discovered it.

How do I do something like that? A curl example from the website.

curl \
  -H "Authorization: abcdefg?????" \
  "https://stream-mystreamingsite.com/stream?query=whatIwant";

*Response Headers*

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Access-Control-Allow-Headers: Authorization, Content-Type,
Accept-Datetime-Format
Access-Control-Allow-Methods: PUT, PATCH, POST, GET, OPTIONS, DELETE
Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *

After subscribing to the stream I will need to get and access the JSON data so that my app can process it.

Any help and wisdom greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jimmie