--- Begin Message ---
Excellent.

In the meantime, we extended GT4P3 a bit to also navigate Schemas and Tables'
structure.

For this, I introduced a few classes such as Database, Schema or Table to ease
the inspection and tool creation. It’s a bit naive for now, but it works quite
well. Should these be committed to the P3 directly to enable an object-oriented
API for drilling through the DB?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.feenk.com

"No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."

--- End Message ---