--- Begin Message ---
On Wed, Jan 09, 2019 at 01:18:45PM -0300, Alexandre Bergel via Pharo-users
wrote:
> Is there an effort to easily use multi-core or native processes in Pharo?
> I am thinking about a library that offer a construct like:

There used to be a Hydra VM for Squeak:

  http://squeakvm.org/~sig/hydravm/devnotes.html

From the developer notes: A HydraVM encapsulates full interpreter state
in single object. This allowing it to support as many as needed
interpreter instances to be run using different native threads. Most of
VM functions (and all primitives) now require an additional argument -
interpreter instance.

Pierce

--- End Message ---