Maybe ask more people to join the Pharo Association to get funds to move the
file server to a infrastructure that can handle a higher volume of traffic. I
know that I’d be willing to increase my Bountysource contribution to help cover
the cost. I don’t use Pharo professionally, but I try to push Smalltalk, and
Pharo specifically as a solution in my work assignments.

Sent from my iPhone
https://boincstats.com/signature/-1/user/51616339056/sig.png
See https://objectnets.net and https://objectnets.org