--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

is possible to intercept (before writeú all instance variable writes on every
existing objects?

I found a discussion here:
http://forum.world.st/Is-it-possible-to-follow-an-object-through-a-computation-td5092459.html

Known solutions:

1) jugglery with object read only state + ModificationForbidden - not ideal,
it's probably slow via exceptions and every nested on:do: stop change detection

2) it's possible to do it via slots - but it does not work on any existing
object (only on my specially prepared objects with slots)

3) Metalinks - it's based on intercepting method calls, right? But I need to
intercept direct instance variable write, so probably not possible

Is there any way? Thanks! pf

--- End Message ---