Hi Esteban,

On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 at 09:41, Esteban Lorenzano <esteba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Means we will need a new stable for Pharo 7/8 ?
>
> Esteban

Albrecht will obviously be the one to say how urgent it is for him, or
whether he can get by with vmLatest80.  From my perspective: the issue
has been there "forever" (2010 or earlier) and has only just been
reported.  I expect that we'll eventually update the Pharo 7 VM
anyway, and this can probably wait until then.  Pharo 8 can wait as
well, for the same reasons.

Cheers,
Alistair