I’ve actually being using both - but 32bit has generally been considered the
older more stable cousin (until Pharo 6 - where it was felt that 64bit was now
just as stable).

I only mentioned it - because the zeroconf example that has crashed a few of my
several times - was 32 bit (but I have also had 64 bit crash too. Probably a
good experiment to try zeroconf with the 64bit variation and load my baseline
as well).

I just think we might have an easily reproducable (and small) example that
shows this issue that many have experienced a bit more randomly.

Tim