Hi Sven,

Yes I was sure. But that's because I was using
Pharo-7.0.0+rc1.build.19.sha.1fcbcd5170ad that was the one loaded from
Pharo launcher 1.6.x from 31.01.2019. Now I have updated Pharo Launcher
to 1.7.2 and it makes available the 7.0.1 versions of Pharo and now that
functionality is working well... I just deal with other dependencies and
changes... But Grafoscopio is taking better form now.

Cheers,

Offray