Hi

I would like to use STON to save objects that non programmer will edit.
From that perspective I would like to be able to have a different class name
than the one in the implementation.

For example
instead of

'SQOne{#question:''Where do developers typically write the Pharo
syntax?'',#choices:[''a stamp'',''an envelop'',''a
postcard''],#solution:3,#explanation:''It is common to say that the Pharo
syntax fits on a postcard.’'}

having

‘OneChoice{#question:''Where do developers typically write the Pharo
syntax?'',#choices:[''a stamp'',''an envelop'',''a
postcard''],#solution:3,#explanation:''It is common to say that the Pharo
syntax fits on a postcard.’'}

I’m wondering if
        - there are hooks for that in STON so that I can inject a map. I look
super fast at the doc
        and browsing the code and I could not find them.
        - if someone build such kind of layers on top of STON

Stef