Some interesting thoughts below - but my understanding is these images are
being created by Pharo Launcher , so they should be isolated from one another?

I also don’t understand why you can load with 32bit (multiple images) but only
once with 64bit. Do we load radically different git code with longer paths on
64bit? (Strange isn’t it?)

Possibly worth caveating this is with 2-3 users so far, and only noticed this
pattern with the last one.

Also - has anyone created an issue for these path problems - I’m curious if my
results match anything else.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone