Hi Sven, thanks for kicking in - yes I do resort to that Finder (and I keep
meaning to learn how to port that example search to spotter somehow) - however
it only works for non-keyword selectors… (another one to investigate to see if
it could potentially let you specify a parameter for its search).

I still wonder however if a category for ‘searching’ might be way more
approachable - as accessing is far to broad on collection classes?

Tim