> On 7 Mar 2019, at 09:37, Cédrick Béler <cdric...@gmail.com
> <mailto:cdric...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> I think maybe what we miss would be a tutorial and a sandbox project so
> people can play with (quite intimidating to do his first PR the wrong way).

Actually - when you take a deep breathe and plunge in, its not too bad. The
steps here
(https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/wiki/Contribute-a-fix-to-Pharo
<https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/wiki/Contribute-a-fix-to-Pharo>) are
pretty good, the only caveat is you need to use a Pharo 8.0 image (not 7 like
it says), as this makes it easier. I actually quite like the flow in Github for
this kind of project, you can really see what is going on and also it gives you
more widely applicable skills to boot. Highly encouraged.

Tim